As one who is sensitive to your environment and the people around you finding the right person to teach you how to drive may not be so easy. While Norwich schools may have plenty of good instructors they may not quite suit your style – they are used to teaching students who don’t have a hard time interacting with others, and they may instruct you in a way that you are not comfortable with. A woman instructor may be just the answer for you. Women driving instructors were not so common in the past but today many driving schools have employed them because they realize that there is a select group of students who prefer them.
A lady driving instructor will be more sensitive to your needs – this is not to say that a man will not, but since women are naturally more nurturing you will find that they are better able to instruct you in a way that you are comfortable with. They will be sensitive to your needs and they will take you at a pace that you can keep up with.
Lady training instructors also tend to be more patient – if you are reluctant to get on the road for any reason they will talk to you and calm you down and you will be able to be a better focussed learner. In the end, driving lessons that may have taken you months to master will only take a few weeks and you will be able to pass your test and thus get your license.
This is not to say that all women instructors are good – you should employ reasonable care when you are choosing. Make sure that they work for a driving school that carefully vets all drivers and that they are trained and qualified. Try those at Chilled Driving Tuition – they are trained to work with sensitive personalities.
Most parents, when they think of taking their children to boarding school, assume that the most important factors to take into account are the curriculum that the school has to offer as well as how well the school performs every year. Both these things are important if a child is to do well, but they are not all that should be taken into account. In fact, many students are enrolled in the best UK boarding school only for them to flunk out for different reasons. If you want your child to excel in boarding school you should be looking for a school that takes care of not just the academic aspect of your child’s development; they should aim to make them a well-rounded, independent and mature individual.
Most children go to boarding school at a particularly sensitive age – when they are teenagers. The best schools ensure that they have counsellors and other qualified emotional care givers so that any students who may have problems can have someone to talk to. These caregivers do not just wait for students to come to them – they observe every student’s behaviour and performance so that they can get ahead of problems before they occur. Before you send your child to any boarding school you should make sure that it has a reliable support system.
Many teenagers find themselves unable to cope in boarding school because of bullying. Today, bullying is no longer just a physical phenomenon. The internet and wide availability of mobile devices and computers have made bullying almost undetectable at times. It is very important to look into how any school you have in mind deals with this particular challenge – it should have a zero tolerance policy.
The Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies is one school that qualifies in all the above aspects. You can learn more on their website, http://ccss.co.uk/.
Buying a new home is an exciting process. Unfortunately, many people who are in the market for one often forget that buying a new property and due diligence go hand in hand. If you talk to many homeowners, especially first time buyers, they will tell you that they regret not taking a bit longer to look the property over. Before you buy a new home keep the following in mind:
• The agent for the property development company is not there to look out for your interests. They are paid on commission basis, and for every property they sell they make money. This means that they will do everything that they can to get you to buy the property. The best way to make sure that you are covered is to hire an independent party to help you do an assessment of the property.
• You should study your contract very carefully before you sign it. You may want to hire a professional just to make sure that there are no loopholes that may present problems in the future. Get your real estate agent to read it and then hire a lawyer to go over every clause.
• Research the developer to make sure that they are on the up and up. Find out what kind of properties they have developed in the past and whether there have been any dissatisfied buyers. You should find out what their process is – you want a property developer who is able to offer you an honest deal and close it fast. Find out what kind of payment terms are available – there are some property developers who can offer better terms than the usual lenders.
One such Suffolk property developer is Hopkins Homes. They have ready properties for sale, but if you want they can also develop a property for you from scratch. You can find out more on their website, http://hopkinshomes.co.uk/.
Chilled Driving Tuition is an industry leader in driving classes and courses. In fact, over the last five years, we have seen substantial growth in both pupils and instructors. With the best driving lessons in Norwich, Norfolk and North Suffolk – we have the tools and experience to help you get your learner’s permit and license. With over 1,600 students annually, we are always hiring new instructors – and also offer courses to help folks become certified driving tutors as well. As fully DVSA approved and licensed tutors, they bring over 100 years of combined experience to the road. As always, we assess our instructors to ensure they remain current in their driving skills, tuition, and new rules of the road.
The Chilled Difference
As your premier driving school in the UK, we believe a calm, relaxed atmosphere is the best way to teach driving lessons. With helpful study guides, visual presentations, videos and manuals – we offer everything you need to become a safe, defensive and professional driver. With true value for your money and the latest in defensive driving techniques, we guarantee the best services across the table. In fact, many of our students go on to earn their licenses in their first road tests. However, should you fail – we are always there to help you every step of the way. Remember, our goal is to help you get your license and enjoy the privilege of driving in the UK.
At Chilled Driving, we offer a myriad of services for new and existing drivers. This includes but is not limited to:
• Off-road driving classes for students ages 14-17 years.
• Weekly lesion in either manual or automatic vehicles.
• Intensive Courses of 15-35 hours -ranging from 3-6 days at a time. This includes hands-on driving classes and tuition on the road.
• B+E trailer training and courses for those in the towing industry.